Wellness is the active pursuit of optimal physical and mental health. At Ridgway Center for Whole Health in Ridgway, Colorado, Shirley Olson, NP-C, IFMCP, and her team offer a variety of meditation, nutrition, and stress management techniques to optimize your health for a better quality of life. To learn more about the wellness programs available at Ridgway Center for Whole Health, call the office or book an appointment online today.request an appointment
12 Week Group Coaching Programs
- Guided IBS and SIBO Protocol Coaching
This guided protocol coaching program offers an evidence based, holistic approach to nourishing your body, calming inflammation, and restoring your gut health to reduce your symptoms and improve your daily life.
- Individualized Nutrition 101 and 201
Discover the power of nutrition to enhance your health and boost your energy levels with this evidence-based coaching program. This program provides essential and mid-level strategies to improve your overall well-being. Learn how to optimize your diet, nourish your body, and unlock the potential for a vibrant and energetic life.
- Guided Weight Management
Take control of your health and wellness! This program provides you with the right tools, strategies, and support to help you uncover optimal wellness, energy levels, and body confidence.
- Unlocking Healthy Habits for Hormone Harmony (currently women only)
This group program offers the support you need to achieve your health and wellness goals providing strategies for sustainable hormone balance, wellness, and weight management through personalized nutrition plans and lifestyle strategies.
Cost of Services:
12 Week Group Programs: $250/12 weeks
All 12 week programs consist of the following:
- 1 hour Initial consult, goal setting, and program development session – FREE
- 3 – 1 hour private coaching sessions with your coach to discuss your goals, refine your progress and action steps, and received individualized training
- Weekly group training and Ask The Coach sessions (these will be recorded for viewing later if you cannot attend)
- Weekly mid-week check ins with the coach to review progress, food and mood logs, and sleep logs for fine tuning on the fly
- 12 weeks of meal plans complete with recipes and grocery lists (in most cases)
- All necessary educational material are provided however I will also provide recommendations for products or materials for products I use and love
- Exercise and movement, rest and stress management, and life balance training included in some but not all programs
- 1 hour private sessions can be added as priced below
- One Hour Individual Coaching Sessions – $65 each
- Private Coaching Packages
- 4 Sessions – 15% discount when paid in full – $220 package
- 8 Sessions – 20% discount when paid in full – $415 package