To my current patients and those I look forward to meeting soon,
Over the past decade my favorite aspect of practicing Family and Functional Medicine has been the meaningful, supportive relationships that I have developed with patients like you. My professional philosophy is that vibrant health is born from a deep understanding of the root cause of ailments, often arising from multiple stressors in your life. To support your greater wellbeing, I have decided to open a small practice that is completely dedicated to personalized medicine with a focus on preventive care and holistic wellness.
The healthcare landscape is changing in ways that make it difficult, in traditional practice settings, to provide the high quality of care my patients deserve. With greater demands of an increasingly complex healthcare system, personalized face to face time between patients and their providers is becoming scarcer.
Joining my practice will allow you to receive patient-centered care and enjoy many significant benefits not typically found in a medical practice today. I am very pleased to share this tailored approach to healthcare with you.
- You receive direct availability to me via cell, text, video, or email throughout the year – for your peace of mind and possibly eliminating the need for an appointment altogether.
- Our small practice size means it’s easy to be seen same-day or next-day for appointments in our beautiful office, with relaxed office visits so we can create a personalized plan for your optimal health. Home visits are available upon request.
- Our Functional Medicine approach starts with a comprehensive medical history, root-cause assessment, and customized lab tests.
Personalized treatment strategies may include a dietary plan, nutritional supplements, hormonal therapies, as well as prescription medications to target your specific needs.
- Our Health Coach supports the implementation of your personalized treatment strategies.
- A Personal Fitness Trainer is available to help you with your fitness goals.
- We offer wellness technology solutions including Muse and HeartMath for mindfulness-based stress management.
- Membership includes full access to our private fitness and yoga studio with elliptical, free weights, kettle bells, Peloton bike, health coach and mindfulness-based strategies.
Here’s how it works
We opened our doors and began accepting new members on July 2, 2018 and are growing fast! All individuals have the opportunity to join on a first come basis and once we meet capacity, a waiting list will be started. I encourage those of you who wish to continue as my patient to inform me as soon as possible, since I will be keeping the practice small and hope to continue working with you.
How to become my patient
I encourage you to assure your place now by joining in one of the following ways:
By Clicking Here or
We welcome you to complete your personal Health Assessment . Once you have completed your assessment, we will contact you to schedule your free introductory visit with Shirley Olson, NP-C, IFMCP. Your visit can be in person at Ridgway Center for Whole Health or via telephone or video conference. We will review your assessment results and provide information about our practice. This will give you an opportunity to get to know us better and ask questions.
We look forward to hearing from you, and hope you join our practice!
With warm regards,
Shirley Olson, NP-C, IFMCP