To my current patients and those I look forward to meeting soon,
Over the past decade my favorite aspect of Primary Care and Functional Medicine has been the meaningful, supportive relationships that I have developed with patients like you. My professional philosophy is that vibrant health is born from a deep understanding of the root cause of ailments, often arising from multiple stressors in your life. To support your greater well being, I have opened a small practice that is completely dedicated to personalized medicine with a focus on preventive care and holistic wellness.
The healthcare landscape is changing in ways that make it difficult, in traditional practice settings, to provide the high quality of care my patients deserve. With greater demands of an increasingly complex healthcare system, personalized face to face time between patients and their clinicians is becoming scarcer.
Joining my practice will allow you to receive patient-centered care and enjoy many significant benefits not typically found in a medical practice today. I am very pleased to share this tailored approach to healthcare with you.
- You receive direct availability to me via cell, text, video, or email throughout the year.
- Our small practice size means it’s easier to be seen for appointments in our beautiful office, with relaxed office visits so we can create a personalized plan for your optimal health.
- Our Functional Medicine approach starts with a comprehensive medical history, root-cause assessment, and customized lab tests.
Personalized treatment strategies may include a dietary plan, nutritional supplements, hormonal therapies, as well as prescription medications to target your specific needs.
- Our Health Coach supports the implementation of your personalized treatment strategies.
- We offer wellness technology solutions like Muse for mindfulness-based stress management.
Here’s how it works
All individuals have the opportunity to join on a first come basis and once we meet capacity, a waiting list will be started. I encourage those of you who wish to become a member to inform us as soon as possible, since we will be keeping the practice small.
How to become my patient
I encourage you to assure your place now by joining in one of the following ways:
We welcome you to contact us through this web page link or give us a call. Once you have contacted us we will reach out to schedule your free introductory visit with Shirley Olson, NP-C, IFMCP.
Your visit can be in person at Ridgway Center for Whole Health or via telephone or video conference. We will provide information about our practice and answer your questions. This will give you an opportunity to get to know us better.
We look forward to hearing from you, and hope you join our practice!
With warm regards,
Shirley Olson, NP-C, IFMCP